FAKE VIDEO: AGENTS OF DARKNESS ARE AFRAID OF AMOBI OGAH
-FAKE VIDEO: IT IS NOW CLEAR THAT AMOBI OGAH’s MESSAGE OF HOPE IS HITTING THE AGENTS OF DARKNESS IN ISUIKWUATO/UMUNNEOCHI FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY.
BY: Promise UDEH.
Reality have dawned on the enemies of the common man as the OBIDIENT MOVEMENT waxes strong in Isuikwuato/Umunneochi Federal constituency. The message of Chief Amobi Ogah (Labour Party) is getting clearer by the day; our people are tired and have rejected characters, whom, even after serving previous and present governments which are known for owing workers salaries, kidnapping, killings, insecurity and hunger still want to keep the masses in bondage come February 25th 2023.
Recently, these characters are busy sharing the video of Labour Party candidate, CHIEF AMOBI OGAH signing a Peace Agreement with all the aspirants at the Local Government Headquarters. The agents of this drowning and jobless politician without any known source of employment outside stealing our public funds claimed that it was a video of Chief Amobi Ogah signing the results of the 2022 PDP primaries.
Dear OBIDIENTS of Isuikwuato/Umunneochi, do not be moved by the video of those desperately and odiously sinking characters who are desperately gasping for air since our people have resolved to retire them to the dust bin of political oblivion.
FOR THE RECORDS, HERE ARE THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
1. The purpoted video was the signing of Peace Accord by Chief Amobi Ogah and other political party aspirants organized by Isuikwuato Local Government headquarters in 2022.
2. The video has “ISUIKWUATO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA” Letter Heading (Please does INEC documents carry Isuikwuato Local Government Area letterheaded paper? No.
3. Chief Amobi Ogah never contested the PDP 2022 primaries as erroneously peddled by people who survive with looted funds that belongs to our aged parents. As a matter of fact, AMOBI OGAH left the sinking ship when it was evidently clear that the enemies of democracy who have stood on the necks of Abians for decades were poised to conduct a selection instead of an election.
4. Once a candidate picks expression of interest form and later leaves that Party, such a candidate will get votes. For instance, Mr Peter Obi, Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe, Prof Greg Ibe, Engr Nana Nwafor, Mr Ginger Onwusibe and every other candidate who left their former Parties were alloted some votes in their former Party’s primaries. So, there is nothing strange in the “Selection” result where Chief Amobi had votes.
5. Chief Amobi Ogah joined the Labour Party and won the Labour Party House of Representatives Ticket WITHOUT A SINGLE COURT CASE TILL DATE.
6. Section 84 (14) of the Electoral Act, 2022 provides that: “…an aspirant who complains that any of the provisions of this [Electoral] Act and the guidelines of a political party have not been complied with in the selection or nomination of a candidate of a political party for election, may apply to the Federal High Court for redress.” TILL DATE, NOBODY HAS APPROACHED ANY COURT TO CHALLENGE AMOBI OGAH’s VICTORY.
7. By the current position of the law, only aspirants are conferred with the requisite locus standi to institute pre-election matters in court under sections 29 (5) and 84(14) of the new Electoral Act, 2022 (therefore, since Amobi Ogah did not contest primary election in PDP, NOBODY IN ANY PARTY HAVE CHALLENGED HIM IN COURT TILL DATE.
8. According to section 285 (9) of the Electoral Act, *“…ANY PRE-ELECTION MATTER SHALL BE FILED NOT LATER THAN 14 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF THE OCCURRENCE OF THE EVENT.*
9. *THE ELECTORAL ACT GIVES A WINDOW PERIOD OF 14 DAYS AFTER PRIMARIES FOR AGGRIEVED PERSONS/PARTIES TO GO TO COURT AGAINST ANY CANDIDATE*. TILL DATE, NOBODY HAS CHALLENGED AMOBI OGAH IN COURT.
10. Chief Amobi Ogah won the Labour Party House of Rep ticket in June 2022 (8 months ago). Is it not over 14 days? TILL DATE, NOBODY HAS CHALLENGED HIS VICTORY IN COURT.
11. We therefore urge the people of Isuikwuato/Umunneochi who are tired of people who have nothing to offer except propaganda, deception, cups of rice and wrappers to disregard the propaganda video made by thieving charlatans who are obviously scared of AMOBI OGAH’s POPULARITY AND MESSAGE OF HOPE.
12. CHIEF AMOBI OGAH, who is also the highest Private sector employer of labour in our constituency with over 2,000 employees is focused on delivering our Federal constituency from bondage.
13. Facebook and Whatsapp are not Courts of Law. Anybody with a case should go to Court or resign to support AMOBI OGAH and PETER OBIDATI MOVEMENTS.
AMOBI OGAH IS THE CENTER OF ATTENTION, AND HE WILL DELIVER A WIN FOR OUR PEOPLE. We Cannot afford to divide our votes by voting for people and parties that have kept our old parents hungry and our youths unemployed.
*VOTE AMOBI OGAH (LABOUR PARTY)*